Tuesday, October 23, 2012

That Shoe Cray!!

My nephew hipped me to this website Karmaloop. Being the shoe whore that I am, of course that was the first place I began searching. Amidst the many fabulous, fabulous shoes and sneaks I saved to my wish list, I also spotted quite a few outrageously funky shoes! If you're into the very high heels, the platforms, and all things unique...go for it!

Jeffrey Campbell "Nokea" ~ I'm still like WTF?
But he has become one of my fav shoe designers nonetheless!
Dolce Vita "Ori"
Check out the heel!
United Nude "Delta"
These aren't so cray...they're doable lol!


Sole Boutique "Aubrey"
Um...someone will have to tell me how comfy these are!


Gold Dot "Ultima"
Craaaayyyyy!

UNIF "Hellbounds"
I'll say!

Jeffrey Campbell "Rooney"


United Nude "Tulip High Boot"


Jeffrey Campbell "Aksana"
These are HOTT but a chick can't rock 'em!

Another Jeffrey Campbell "Spike Shoe"
Would ya look at that heel!

And yet another Jeffrey Campbell "Street Car"

Sole Boutique "Zilla" Boot
These are funky...I could probably rock wit it, roll wit it

Senso Diffusion "Wish" Shoe


DV8 by Dolce Vita "Vixen" Shoe
Yes, that is appropriately named! I likey!


Sole Boutique "Jovana"

So what say you?

Be daring! Be bold! Be fabulously fierce!


No comments:

Post a Comment