Thursday, October 4, 2012

In Her Wedges!

I used to rock stilettos until I couldn't rock 'em no more! Blame it on getting older or having walked in 'em so much that I can't! I soooo love a heel on a woman's foot, it just makes the legs - even short ones like mine - look sexy. What's a gal to do when she can't rock the stilettos any longer and the heels keep getting higher and higher making it that much more difficult?

Enter wedges! Wedges gives you the sexiness of a heel, yet the comfort to walk in 'em :)

 ~ These are just  a few of my favs ~

Kelsi Dagger
(they're very comfy)
 and these wedge heel sneakers that have become the latest fashion staple
(I have become a HUGE fan)

I believe these are where the craze all started with wedge heel sneakers

Berkett Hi Top Wedge - Isabel Murant
If you ball so hard on a large scale these babies will run you $600-800 buckeroos

Nike Sky Hi Dunk Wedge 
(these were my 1st pair of the
wedge sneaks...my addiction began then!)

Jeffrey Campbell
I got my eyes on these babies  

Elena Iachi
 
 These look alot like the Isabel Murant pair, so if you ball on a smaller scale...

Steve Madden
(I just copped these babies and they look great with skinny jeans; check out the other colors below)





and these
Natural Breeze Halston-01 Buckled Sneaker Wedge Booties @ Barefeetshoes.com
$34 bucks


No comments:

Post a Comment