Friday, December 7, 2012

What's that Jacket Margiela?

I have been on hiatus...apologies! Grad school is NOOOOOOO joke! This semester worked my brain cells to capacity. A sistah had to stay focused on that edumacation (shout out to all my sistahs going back to school pursuing bachelors, masters, and doctorates)!!!

Sooo...the hot thing was the Maison Martin Margiela line at H&M. I went into the Newbury Street location to check it out and man I could've done some damage! Here are a few of my favs!



That leather jacket on the end...OMG you have to see that in person
FIYYA! I so want it!



Not crazy about that nude shirt, but everything else YES!
I especially love the navy skirt, again, in person very flattering


What say you? Did you take advantage of Mr. Margiela's deals?

Be bold, be daring, be fabulously fierce!

No comments:

Post a Comment