Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Spring Forward!

Hello my fahsionistas! I have been MIA. Sometimes life gets the best of you and you have to go through those motions in order to have a breakdown or breakthrough. After losing my job at the end of 2012, I decided to take a much needed retreat to get some mental clarity. And by retreat I mean, lying in the fetal position! I have to admit, I was pretty down in the dumps for a minute but I had to say to myself, "self...no one is going to lift your butt off the couch except you...so get to it." 

So...what does this have to do with fashion? Whadda mean??? Retail therapy is good for the blahs--not so good for the pockets--and seeing that I hadn't been shopping since the holidays I got off my butt to treat myself for my birthday (Feb 1st ya girl turned 45 yikes!). Besides, heading to the mall it gave me the chance to see what fabulous fashion trends were arriving for spring.

I must say, it seems as if feminine is back! Floral prints are everywhere! Bright colors and pastels and flirty sheers. Black and white also seems to be a trend, and the color block scheme continues.

Would you wear these floral jeans? hmmmm
H&M
This green seems to be the hot spring color
plus the sheer...flirty, girly. I likes!

Macy's
H&M
Colored jeans have made a segway into spring
but in pastels

H&M
I'm kinda feeling this pink
H&M 
Bright yellow was everywhere!
H&M 
Combo BONUS! Colored pencil skirt
Metropark
www.metroparkusa.com

This coral is a a spring trend as well

Black and white/color block trend
Macy's

Color-block
Metropark

Are you ready to spring forward with girly, flirty looks?

Have Moxie, Drip the Swagu and Stay Fabulously Fierce!!


G

No comments:

Post a Comment