Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Fabulously Fashionable FLOTUS!


How is everyone doing this post Inaugural day? Did you watch the President's swearing in, in its entirety? For once I did! lol!


I don't know about anyone else, but all I kept trying to peep were the boots our First Lady wore! I love how nicely they hugged her legs. From a distance I thought they were a pair of funky tights or leggings (don't judge me). Finally, someone else had the same thought and announced during the coverage who the designer was.

According to the New York Post, Mrs. Obama, "wore $1,095 navy suede and leather pointy toed-knee-high boots by Reed Krakoff, who makes some of the most comfortable designer shoes on the market."

Check out his designs on www.reedkrakoff.com.



Here are a similar pair from his website (on sale too!)

The front view


And I am loving these flats!!


Congrats to President Obama on his 2nd term!

Have Moxie, Drip the Swagu and stay Fabulously Fierce!


No comments:

Post a Comment